Sunday, January 15, 2012

15:365 The lake is OPEN!

The lake is frozen. The ice rink has been plowed off (thanks Kevin!) and the kids now live outside. Call us if you want to bring your kids over for some ice skating. We will provide the hot cocoa or hot apple cider and maybe even a bonfire on the lake!
Hockey & Playing in snow banks anyone??

My Snow Goose.

She loves digging tunnels.

Jack LOVES playing hockey...he will skate for HOURS.
Jack
(I just started figuring out the actions from The Pioneer Women....LOVE THEM!...used: Colorize & Bring out the eyes then dropped the light and increased the contrast)

The original (before Photoshop)

2 comments:

  1. love the pic of jack! are you using pse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Photoshop Elements 8...I think I understand about 10% of what it can do :). I just need to go to a class on using that and my camera in manual mode :).

    ReplyDelete