Friday, March 2, 2012

53: 365 Feb 22nd

Chula Vista vacation: The first night (the 21st) we stayed in the room and watched movies and the kids played in the jacuzzi tub. The next morning they were up and ready by 9am...unfortunetly the park didn't open until 10 so we had a lot of waiting and watching the building! Kate and Luke LOVED the "Lazy boat river". I wish I would have gotten pictures of them on the inner tube with Jared and I but there is NO way I was taking my camera in a pool! Later in the day, Jared took the little kids up to the room and took naps and I brought my camera down to get some pics of the bigger kids riding the speed slides.
The kids looking at the building that has the water park....waiting for it open at 10am.

Jack was telling Luke all about the water slides....
Jack going down the speed slide!

Jack's splash at the bottom

That's my brave girls splash! Grace was a bit nervous but tried it (and loved it!).

No comments:

Post a Comment