Friday, March 2, 2012

58: 365 Feb 27

Date Night....like a REAL (no kids) date night! Jared took me to Kaminski's Chop House. I recommend if you are to go there that you don't eat for the 3 days prior. We got the dinner for 2. You get 1 appetizer, 2 salads, 2 main entree's, 1 side and 1 dessert. We came home with 3 (!) bags of food that Kate and I over the next week!

Our appetizer....Bacon. Applewood bacon that is about 2 inches wide and 2 inches thick and about a foot long.

Our Side...that is a dinner plate of hashbrowns with aged cheddar cheese inside (SOOOOO Yummy!)

My entree...ribs

Our Dessert...a brownie. Yep that is a steak knife in the top. It was HUGE. We ate the 2 scoops of ice cream and took the entire brownie home...the kids were SO thankful!


I am still full....

No comments:

Post a Comment